Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pregnancy at 36 Weeks

Ok, so here is a picture of me, my huge belly and my sister-n-law.  When I looked at this picture I did not realize how big my belly is.  I was 35 weeks pregnant here. 

I went to the Dr. today, my Dr. was not there so I saw another Dr. which was very thorough.  I still like my Dr. though!

He said Carson is about 6 1/2 lbs and I am about 1cm dilated and 30% effaced.  There has not been much progress since last week so he does not think baby Carson will be here this week.  The good news is that I am not strictly bed ritten I just need to take it easy until this Friday.  I will be 37 weeks then, that is considered full term.

I am so glad that Carson is deciding to wait.  I would much rather him be in my tummy as long as he needs so he will be a good eater.  Hannah was born at 39 weeks and Caden was born at 37 1/2 weeks so who knows when he will be here.  I can't wait to see what he looks like since Hannah is blonde hair blue eyes and Caden is brown hair brown eyes.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a nice easy delivery :) COngrats!

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails