Oh, and for dessert I cut up strawberries, blueberries, fruit cup that had peaches and pears, and a banana and topped with whip cream.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
I swear my little girl Hannah is just so darn sweet, loving and affectionate! I guess that is the difference between a boy and girl sometimes. Oh, and she will play independently and Caden always needed me right there. Dont' get me wrong she still wants me in the same room but I can do stuff on the computer and she will be playing majority of the time. The only time she fusses is when she is hungry or tired. I think I am finally getting her on a schedule, it has taken me a lot longer to get her on a schedule than Caden.
This is our schedule:
- 6:30am wake and formula (4-5 oz.), then she goes back to sleep. She is not very consistent on the morning nap she takes.
- 9:30am homemade baby food and formula (4-5 oz.) http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/solidfood6to8montholdbaby.htm
- 12:30 pm homemade baby food and formula (4-5 oz.)
- Around 1 pm afternoon nap
- 3:30 pm formula (4-5 oz.)
- 6:30 pm homemade babyfood and formula (4-5 oz.)
- Sometimes an evening nap 15 min.
- 8:30 pm formula (4-5 oz.) and bed time
For the most part she will take 30 minute- 1 hour naps (she defiantly doesn't take as good as naps as my son). She will also sleep through most nights (she just started this about last week, she is 7 1/2 months old).