Easy Chicken Cordon Blue
- Chicken Breast sliced in half so they are thin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Diced ham
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat oven 400 degrees and get a casserole dish and drizzle extra virgin olive oil at the bottom of pan so the chicken will not stick.
- Slice chicken so it is thinner
- Prepare wet and dry batter. Wet batter-in a bowl crack one egg and add milk. Dry batter- I guess about 2 cups of bread crumbs and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. (Sorry I never measure I just eye ball it).
- Dip the chicken in the wet batter and then dip it the dry batter and place it in the pan.
- Do the same for the rest of the chicken and then drizzle a little more olive oil over the top of the chicken.
- Place chicken in oven.
- When the chicken is 5-10 minutes from being ready (my chicken took about 30 min. and the last 5-10 minutes was when I added the ham and cheese) sprinkle the diced ham over the chicken and then sprinkle the cheese.