Thursday, May 14, 2009

Coloring obsession



Oh, it was so funny yesterday!!!!  Caden kept asking me to color and we only have two coloring books for some odd reason and he didn't want either of them.  So I found this workbook I got a few months ago called 
Preschool.  I was so impressed with Caden....I turned to a matching page.  On this page it had a list of pictures on both sides of the page.  For example, the directions were to identify each picture in both columns.  Discuss why a dashed line connects the doll with the doll house.  Ask your child to trace that dashed line, and then to draw a line from each of the other items on the left to the correct item on the right.
So we did that an wow can you believe he knew what he was talking about and and and he drew the line.  He did it all by himself I did not hold the marker...all by himself!!!!  I was so proud of him.  Oh and he continued to flip through the workbook and colored for 2 hours.  I am not kidding...you can even ask my husband.    

2 hours of hard work!lol:)
So focused!

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Kids are amazing!! I am so proud of your little guy:) It definitely shows off how much time you put into working with him.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! You totally do the same!:) You have always been my inspiration and motivation...your such a great role model mommy!

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails