I have not posted in a while but we have been quite busy.
- We are in the process of putting or house on the market and building a new home.
- We started a co-op with 3 other mommies for preschool. Each mom teaches 2 weeks in a row on Tues. and Thurs. So far we are on our 3rd week and absolutely love it. Since I am going to homeschool I would love to have this same set up with 3-4 other mommies and rotate when Caden starts Kindergarten. It is so great because you get a little bit of a break and your child also learns to listen to other adults and not just me. I know they have homeschool groups for this very reason but I like it a lot because it is smaller and not so overwhelming to try and figure out were to get plugged in at.
- My husband got a new job position so he is quit busy with a new work load.
Even though we are busy we are still homeschooling separate from our co-op, I just have had time to take pictures and post them. Below are a few of what we have done this week so far.
Here is our co-op friends. We were learning about our bodies and how our feet can paint too.
We also made gingerbread cookies with our co-op friends. We used another part of our body (hands) to make gingerbread men.
For Mommy School we are reading Cat's Colors.
This activity came from The Itty-Bitty Bookworm. It is called Fruit Loop Sand.
- We sorted fruit loops and placed them in six separate zip lock bags.
- Crushed each bag until they were powdery.
- Poured each color into a bowl.
- Panted a white piece of paper with glue.
- Sprinkled the colors on the picture.
Hannah chose to play with the Fisher-Price Trio Crazy Creatures. Look at our dog! lol
Caden has been into making all kinds of silly faces in the pictures, just so he can see himself in the camera. He was being silly at this station too. It was supposed to dot paint the uppercase and lowercase letter L. I got this printout from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
This is Letter Hunt, also from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
He is showing me what he did, and how he messed up on the middle box.
This is the Ladybug counting puzzle from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
Ladybug shapes from Confessios of a Homeschooler.
Putting up stations!!