Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Three Bears-Felt Bear

Tot School Caden 29 1/2 months 
I have been documenting Caden activities since January 09.  I love, love, love 1+1+1=1 blog.  I have finally decided to join Tot School.  I have been meaning to for a long time but it has taken me awhile to learn about this blog stuff.  Having the kids 17 1/2 months apart does not give me much time on the computer.  So from now on I will also add the label Tot School so we can be apart of this great adventure!  Hope you enjoy!!!


5 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

wow you've been busy! looks like a great 3 bears week! Can't wait to see what is next! for us Rocks!

Unknown said...

We have been busy...Caden has enjoyed the bears. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve when you guys study rocks.
Here is some great rock activities http://www.sciencekitsforkids.com/activitybook.htm. Me and my friend found this at the homeschool convention this year. Cost is pretty cheap! I haven't done any of them yet but looks like great activities.

RockerMom said...

Those felt bears are awesome! I really need to get off my rump and make RockerTot a feltboard. It's on my list. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Gibson said...

So glad you are jumping in! Looking forward to seeing all that you do. :-)

Rusheika said...

Hi.. I am new to tot school too! Looks like you are having a good time :) I like the felt. Look forward to seeing more.

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails