Monday, July 13, 2009

Potty Training Progress

Caden is now 30 months old and doing great with his potty training. He now goes to the potty in public places and not just at home. He maybe has an accident 1 time every 2-3 days.

The only problem we are having is bowel movements. We had a few bowel movements in the potty a couple of weeks ago and now he won't do it at all. So we are just going to be patient with him and give him some time and then we will focus on bowel training when he feels ready. So right now I will not pressure him because I know if I do he will totally resent it...that is the way Caden is. I will keep you posted on the progress.

2 comments:

Packer Family said...

When I was training my Caden I bought a 10 pack of cars and left them in the plastic case. Each time he went "Number two" we would make a big deal and open the drawer super slow and let him pick one. He loved it!

Unknown said...

I will defiantly have to try that! Thank you!:)

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails