Monday, June 22, 2009

What a Great Vacation!!!

Nonna and little Miss Diva!
Daddy and Caden
Hannah trying to swim like her big brother!
Caden floating on his back!
I swear this kid jumped off the side at least 100 times.  So full of energy!!! :)
Me and my kiddos!
Paw-Paw and Caden
Paw-Paw and Caden
Hannah playing peek-a-boo in the cabinets.
Our view!

The best park every in downtown Corpus Christi.
They loved playing on the balcony. 
Family Picture:)
As Caden would say, "Biggggggg Shark"!
They stood and watched the shark for about 20 minutes!
Caden could not decide if he wanted to touch the hermit crab.
I love this picture...the whole time we were at The Aquarium she just pointed at everything. :)
Still looking at the sharks!

We had such a great time on our vacation to Corpus Christi!  The last few vacations we have been on have been so much work for me and my husband, it is like we needed a vacation from our vacation.  Having the kids so close together makes vacations a little tough right now.  I do have to say this vacation was I hope a beginning to many more fun ones like this one.  

I have so many great pictures it was so hard to chose my favorites.  I hope you enjoy!!!   

3 comments:

Elsie said...

It looks like so much fun!! I'm glad you got to have some fun time away:) Hannah and Caden are so precious!!

Unknown said...

We did have a great time! Thanks!

sassymommy said...

Great photos! Sounds like a great trip. We're looking at a close by beach trip this summer but haven't gotten it planned yet. Glad to hear you enjoyed CC and see some of the sights there!

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails