Monday, June 29, 2009

Highlights Top Secret Adventures- Australia

I did not take any pictures when we were doing this lesson because I did it right before nap time.  My best friend Elsie introduced me to Highlights magazines.  I remember them as a child but did not realize how much more they have now.  They have High-Five magazine, which is for ages 2-6.  They also have another magazine which is the one I am talking about called Top Secret Adventures.  Click on the link and it will give you a description of what Top Secret Adventures are http://www.highlights.com/mt/product_story/about_top_secret_adventures.jsp.  
It is for ages 7-12.  Caden and I do it together and really modify it.  I figured he would not be interested at all but he really is, and I really wanted a way to introduce Geography and this is a great way of doing so.  Some of the things I have to do and he just watches and the rest I ask him all sort of questions and have him circle things and so on.  If you would like to try it, you can get it for free and just pay for shipping.  Check it out!

We have also already done some of the activities in High-Five and really enjoy it as well.  I may order the Highlights magazine too and just modify just like the Top Secret Adventures.  Love it!!!!!

2 comments:

Elsie said...

I am so glad you and Caden are loving it!!

Unknown said...

We are! Thank you so much!

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails