Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daily Schedule


For the past 2 weeks I have been working on getting Hannah down for 1 nap a day.  I had to move Caden's nap to 12:30pm instead of 1pm and Hannah takes hers somewhere between 11:30am-12pm, depends on how long I can keep her up.  So far it is going good!  Soooo I needed to get a daily routine going for the both of them, otherwise it is just chaotic.  I have felt so unorganized for the past year...so I am ready for us to get on a consistent routine.  So check out my daily routine here.  I am sure after a week or two I will be making changes.

0 comments:

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails