Sunday, June 14, 2009

Changed Blog Layout

Ok, so I changed my blog layout about 4 or 5 times and finally found what I like.  Oh my gosh, it took forever, especially since I didn't know what I was doing and that I have a mac computer and used Powerpoint to add  text to my banner.  I love my mac but some of the free editing programs only have pc downloads except for gimp but I am missing something on my computer in order to download it.  Needless to say I won't be changing my layout for a while. lol  

2 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

looks good! I change my background paper and headers too i think i really like my sunflowers so they might just stay till winter! :) i love sunflowers!

It really does look really good!

Unknown said...

Yours looks great too! I almost chose the orange button banner too. lol

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails