Friday, May 1, 2009

Yoga Fitness Plus

Ok, so last week I went to a Yoga class at the gym.  I haven't worked out in about 1.5 years which is very out of the norm for me because before kids, I was a workout freak.  I played competitive volleyball almost everyday.  If I didn't play volleyball I would workout or go surfing.  Everyday was some kind of exercise.  I can totally feel the tiredness in my body and the strength and flexibility is gone.  So my goal is to exercise at least 3 x a week.  Two weeks ago was when  I started.  The first week I did 3x a week, this week has been 1x but the week is not over until Sun. lol  

Last week for my workout was my first time to try yoga.  I was bored, but defiantly felt the workout as I was walking out the door.  I wasn't really excited about trying yoga again.  My plan was to go back to my old workout...ya, you know, the old weights and cardio (boring).  So I decided that I didn't really want to go back to the old workout.  So I tried yoga again because my friend said that there are different kinds of yoga.  I realized that it is hard for me to consistently get out of the house with the kids and put them in the child care at the gym, which I am not fond of.  What I did was look at the ON DEMAND from out cable network.  There I found a great yoga video and it was FREEEEE!  I could only do 35 minutes of it but I did it.  Here is the yoga video I did...Yoga Plus.   The poses were faster than the lady that taught the one at the gym and I didn't have to go anywhere.  The only problem with not going to the gym is for me to self motivate myself to last the entire vidoe.  I didn't today because it was hard and it was my first time.  So next time I hope to make it 45 minutes. 

Wish me luck!!!      

0 comments:

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails