Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Talking





I am soooo ready for spring to be here.  I am tired of being inside!!!!  We are making it though!  

Hannah is sick today so we can't go to the library and it is tooo cold for Caden to go outside because he has a runny nose.  Caden has been allllll into cars lately, I have to pull him away from them, or they have to sit at the table with us while we are doing an activity.  lol  

Last Thurs. we played play-doe and went outside for majority of the day.  It was sooo nice.  
It was so funny, that same day, I had given Hannah her snack and then I heard Caden cry (he had just woken up from his nap).  So I left Hannah and her snack while I went to go and get Caden.  When I came back she had opened  her snack all on the floor.  Sooo cute!!!

0 comments:

Advocare

Advocare
AdvoCare has a long history behind it, as it's one of the oldest in the health industry. Advocare's products include weight loss products, product for kids, nutritional and health. More than 270 years of research have made Advocare's products the best. Advocare InternationalThe Advocare company is known to be one of the first companies when it comes to the level of quality, in the wellness and health industry.
If you are interested in this product please click on the Advocare link for more info.

Site Meter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails